Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Now We Wait For The Game To Begin

I'm here at my daughter's first cheer practice. She's been fitted for her uniform and is playing team building games. Her anxiety is mostly gone. I still have a tad bit. It's new, I don't really know anyone sans the coach. She adjusts much more quickly out of her introvert status than I do.

It's probably why I like writing; it's solitary and doesn't require group interaction. Sad? Yes,but true.

People can be unpredictable. But not in my books. I know exactly where these people who these people are. Usually, they're self-conscious, quiet, low self-esteem... 

Gee, I wonder where that comes from.

But, they tend to realize their worth or find people who are committed to them in helping them realize the potential inside.

Now that I've started this self publishing trial (and I say trial because the low self-esteem in me thinks it won't go far), my boyfriend said to me the other day,"...and once this is published, you keep writing. And you don't stop."

And there's my motivator trying to help me realize my potential.

So let's cheer and get this game in gear, "Gooooooo Eve!"

No comments:

Post a Comment